Trash rake system
Mecan-Hydro’s trash rake system is designed to remove any debris that accumulates on trash racks. By cleaning clogged racks, trash rakes reduce head differential and improve your short-term investment return by improving power generation. Mecan-Hydro rakes vary in size to accommodate a variety of debris sizes and intake configurations. Mecan-Hydro’s unit is capable of being operated in manual or fully automated mode.
- Power generation
- Pulp and paper
- Municipal and industrial water intakes
- Wastewater treatment plants
Installation configuration possibilities:
- Overhead structure
- Concrete deck
- Wall mounted
- Fixed or rail mounted
Mecan-Hydro provides patented rake systems as well as custom configuration of Rake systems.
Possibility of additional features:
- “Jaw” type cleaner head
- “Rotative” brush
- “Cable” operated
- “Water jets” mounted on rake head
- Single arm telescopic construction
- Double arm telescopic construction for extra strength
- Hydraulic or 100% Electric
- And additional customs features possibility.